Mastery humor is an under-appreciate executive and leadership skill.
This pragmatic leadership program is confirmed by leadership training in the leading business schools.
- The components of Humor and Humor at Work
- Social-collaborative humor - aka improv
- Understand leading with humor.
- Practice and internalize your skills.
This program can be completed remotely, locally, or in combination for one or up to 12 participants. It includes a combination of workshops, lecture, study, experiential learning and applied skills.
- Humor includes the skill and practice of opening people up to the present.
- Improv includes the ability to work in synergy.
- Learning is best when it is fun. Fun is a creative emotion.
Contact us for more info or to schedule an experience